Sunday, April 22, 2012

Always Looking....









Bryan is forever finding "treasures".  When we go running, he will find coins or sometimes euro on the road - he just always seems to find stuff. I once read a story about people being lucky, but it explained in the end that you have to actually be looking in order to find stuff. I love the story because I think that is how you find happiness in all of your life - by looking. Bryan is always looking! We went to the Prince Bishops Summer residence a few weeks ago to go for a walk with our friends, and Bryan happened upon a true (ok, it was plastic) treasure box near a tree on the castle grounds. Apparently, the City of Bamberg had placed several of these around the city for Easter. The reward in the treasure box was a free day at our brand new indoor swimming center for our entire family. We took advantage of the day yesterday, and had a great time on the; slides, outdoor swimming, coves etc. Thank you Bryan for always looking!!!

No comments: